Setting Up the Integration
Invoices can be easily transmitted from the ePost App to the LUKB e-Banking App. No configuration or installation is required. You only need to ensure that you have both apps set up on your mobile device. Download the "LUKB e-Banking App" from the Google Play Store or App Store if you haven't already installed it. Verify that you have the latest version.
Submitting and Paying the First Invoice
1. Begin in the ePost App.
2. Click on the "Pay Now" button on an invoice to access the "Add Bank Account" option. There, you can search for "LUKB" and select the bank.
3. If you haven't installed the LUKB e-Banking App yet, you can switch to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and do it now. If you already have the LUKB e-Banking App installed on this mobile device, then click on the "Next" button and you can activate LUKB as your payment method.
4. Now, you can click on the green checkmark at the bottom right to transmit the invoice to Luzerner Kantonalbank.
iOS Note: If you are using an iPhone, after clicking the green checkmark, you need to select the app. If the app doesn't appear in the displayed list, you can find it under "More."
5. You will now be automatically redirected to the LUKB e-Banking App. There, you can log in and review the payment details. Verify, for example, if the correct debit account is selected. You can complete the payment process by clicking "Submit Order."
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, simply open the ePost App again.
Submitting and Paying Additional Invoices
- Using the "Send Invoice to LUKB" feature in the ePost App, you can transmit an invoice to the LUKB e-Banking App.
- You will now be automatically redirected to the LUKB e-Banking App, where you can review the transmitted payment details.
- The payment process can be completed by selecting "Submit Order."
- To work on another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost App once more.