Setting Up the Connection
Invoices can easily be transmitted from the ePost app to the Bank Avera Mobile Banking app. No configuration or installation is required for this process. You only need to ensure that you have both apps set up on your mobile device. If you haven't already, download the Bank Avera Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Make sure you have the latest version.
Sending and Paying the First Invoice
1. Open the ePost app.
2. Click on the "Pay Now" button on an invoice to access the "Add Bank Account" option. There, you can search for "Bank Avera" and select the bank.
3. If you haven't installed the Mobile Banking App yet, you can switch to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and proceed with the installation. If you already have the Mobile Banking App installed on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and you can activate Bank Avera as a payment method.
4. Now you can click on the green checkmark at the bottom right to send the invoice to Bank Avera. Note for iOS: If you are using an iPhone, after clicking on the green checkmark, you will need to select the app. If the app does not appear in the displayed list, you can find it under "More."
5. You will now be automatically redirected to the Bank Avera Mobile Banking App. There, you can log in and review the payment details. For example, verify that the correct debit account is selected. You can complete the payment process with "Transfer CHF..."
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost App again.
Submitting and Paying Additional Invoices:
- You can use the "Send Invoice to Bank Avera" feature in the ePost App to submit an invoice to the Bank Avera Mobile Banking App.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Mobile Banking App, where you can review the submitted payment details.
- You can complete the payment process with "Transfer CHF..."
- To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost App again.