Setting Up the Connection
Invoices can be easily transmitted from the ePost app to the ZugerKB Mobile Banking app. No configuration or installation is required. It is only necessary to ensure that you have set up both apps on your mobile device. Download the "ZugerKB Mobile Banking App" from the Google Play Store or App Store if you haven't installed it yet. Check if you have the latest version.
First Invoice Submission and Payment
1. You begin in the ePost app.
2. Using the "Pay Now" button on an invoice, you will access the "Add Bank Account" option. There, you can search for "Cantonal Bank of Zug " and select the bank.
3. If you haven't installed the ZugerKB App - Mobile Banking yet, you can switch to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and execute it now. If you have already installed the ZugerKB Mobile Banking App on this mobile device, then click on the "Next" button and activate Cantonal Bank of Zug as the payment method.
4. Now, you can click on the green checkmark at the bottom right to submit the invoice to Cantonal Bank of Zug
5. You will automatically switch to the ZugerKB Mobile Banking App. There, you log in and can verify the payment details. Check, for example, if the correct debit account is selected. The payment process can be completed with "Transfer."
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Submit and Pay Additional Invoices
1. Using the "Send Invoice to ZugerKB" function in the ePost app, you can submit an invoice to the ZugerKB Mobile Banking App.
2. You will automatically switch to the ZugerKB Mobile Banking App and can verify the transmitted payment details there.
3. The payment process can be completed with "Transfer."
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.