The following banks are part of the Novus Banks: Regiobank Männgedorf, Bank Leerau, Bank Zimmerberg
1. You start in the ePost app.
2. By clicking the "Pay Now" button on an invoice, you'll get to the option to "Add Bank Account." There, you can search for your bank and select the appropriate one.
3. If you haven't installed the Mobile Banking App yet, you can switch to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and do it now. If you already have the Mobile Banking App installed on this mobile device, then click on the "Next" button and you can activate your bank as the payment method. The Leerau Bank is depicted as an example in the image, but the process is the same for all banks.
4. Now you can click on the green checkmark at the bottom right to transmit the invoice to the bank.
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, you open the ePost App again.
Sending and paying additional invoices
1. Through the "Send invoice to the 'Bank'" function in the ePost App, you can transmit an invoice to the Mobile Banking App.
2. You will then automatically switch to the Mobile Banking App and can check the transmitted payment data there.
3. The payment process can be completed by clicking on "Transfer".
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, you open the ePost App again.