All letter contents that are not made of paper but other materials cannot be processed. These are delivered physically.
- Ballot papers
- Money, cheques (bank/post, lunch, reka), gift cards
- Tickets and entrance tickets (train tickets, concert tickets etc.)
- Covert pin code letters (bank/post)
- Bank/post - credit cards
- ID-cards, passports
- SIM (mobile SIM-cards)
- Hardware (electronic devices, USB cables, CDs…)
- Undeliverable correspondence / returns
If the content of a letter cannot or is not allowed to be scanned, it is physically forwarded to the recipient.
Did you receive a letter including the QR code? More information you will find here.
Information to the scanning preview you will find here.