Follow the steps below to connect your UBS bank account to the ePost web app.
Important to note:
- Make sure that the UBS access app is activated. Access with the Access Card is no longer possible.
1. To transfer digital bills from ePost to your UBS account, you must first set up the connection. To do this, start the ePost web app on your computer (app.epost.ch) and select "Bank connection".
2. You will be redirected to a UBS website. Identify yourself with your e-banking contract number.
3. After successfully entering the e-banking contract number, you will be informed that you must confirm your activity in the UBS access app.
4. Pick up your smartphone and confirm two consecutive screens in the UBS access app.
5. After a successful confirmation on the smartphone, you will be redirected in the browser. You can now release the connection between your UBS account and ePost. To do this, you must accept, the special conditions for using the technical interfaces service, once. If you have already accepted these terms, you will be taken directly to step 6.
6. Now you can select your "Online activated banking relationships" and determine then for each account which should be available for ePost. Permission must be granted for «Payments».
If you cannot select any accounts, please contact the UBS support:
- You can contact the UBS support by phone on 0848 848 064;
- or request a callback from the UBS support out from your e-banking;
- or use the mailbox function directly in e-banking to send a message to the UBS support.
It may take several days before this field is available to you in e-banking.
7. You can then complete the release with «Connect».
Important to note: As soon as the payment is in your e-banking, you still have to approve it. Only then, this will be carried out by UBS.
Would you like to disconnect again?
To disconnect your bank connection to the ePost app, you must log in to your UBS e-banking. There you can disconnect at any time under the menu "Products" and then "Business Software SMEs".