To ensure that you continue to receive your mail when you move, we recommend taking the following steps:
1. Inform companies and persons from whom you receive mail. To do this, use the service provided by Swiss Post. You can decide whether to actively inform business customers about your new address and whether to have your mail forwarded.
2. Enter your new address (as soon as your letterbox is labelled) in our app: To do this, please go to «My profile», then to «Personal data» and «Addresses».
3. Verify your new address
4. Activate the scanning service for the new address after verification.
Do you have a forwarding order and have your mail forwarded to your new address? Please note point 5 if not, please continue with point 6.
5. If you use a forwarding order from the Swiss Post, please keep your old address active as long as the forwarding order is active, so that we can guarantee a smooth delivery. If you delete or deactivate the address, we will no longer be able to deliver redirected letters safely and they will be returned to the old address. There is a risk of non-delivery or return to sender. There are no extra costs for you.
6. After the forwarding order has expired or if you have not ordered a forwarding order from the Swiss Post, you can delete your old address as soon as the scanning service is active on the new address.