Only old or new addresses in ePost
You have moved and are still/already receiving mail at an address other than the one entered in ePost.
- In order to receive more scanned mail, you must enter all addresses in ePost (incl. verification and activation for the scanning service) to which you still receive mail (see address on this item).
- Please also inform your senders (e.g., business customers such as banks insurance companies, etc.) about your new address.
- Even if you have a forwarding from the old address to the new address, you must enter both addresses (FAQ).
P.O. Box set up
You have set up a Swiss Post P.O. box at your domicile address. Your P.O. box-addressed letters will be redirected to our scanning centre, but will also always be physically forwarded to you:
- The "P.O. Box" service is not compatible with the ePost scanning service. The P.O. Box supports the "physical receipt" of items, while the ePost scanning service facilitates the "digital receipt".
- We kindly ask you to check your reception preferences again and choose the one that suits your needs.
C/O provider or C/O recipient
In general, we cannot guarantee smooth processing at C/O addresses.
You are either a C/O recipient (you receive your mail at a C/O address) or a C/O provider (someone else receives his/her mail at your address).
- As a C/O recipient, you must either register separately for ePost and the scanning service or have your C/O provider to enter your C/O address in the profile of the ePost app and activate it for the scanning service.
- As a C/O provider, you must enter the address of your C/O recipient in the ePost app and activate it for the scanning service.
Several persons in one address
You have entered several persons in a single address entry.
- You must create a separate address entry in the ePost app for each person and activate it for the scanning service.