Setting up the connection
Invoices can be easily transferred from the ePost app to the Valiant app. This does not require any configuration or installation. Just make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile.
Download the Valiant app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you have not already installed it. Check if you have the latest version.
Note: The Valiant app only supports QR bills. The red and orange payment slips cannot be sent to the app.
Submit and pay the first invoice
1. You are starting in the ePost app.
2. Clicking the "Pay now" button on an invoice will take you to the "Add bank account" option. There you can select “Valiant Bank".
3. If you have not yet installed the Valiant app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store starting from here and do this now. If you have already installed the Valiant app on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate Valiant Bank as a payment method.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right to send the invoice to Valiant Bank.
Note iOS: If you are using an iPhone, you must select the app after clicking on the green tick. If the app does not appear in the list, you can find it under "More".
5. You will now automatically switch to the Valiant app. There you log in and can check the payment details. First you can select the suggested recipient with "Use recipient". Click on "Send" to complete the payment process.
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Transmit and pay further invoices
1. You can send an invoice to the Valiant app using the "Send invoice to Valiant" function in the ePost app.
2. You will now automatically switch to the Valiant app and can check the transmitted payment data there.
3. Click on "Send" to complete the payment process.
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.