Setting up the connection
Invoices can be easily transferred from the ePost app to the HypiBanking app. This does not require any configuration or installation. Just make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile. In addition, the FinSign app is required at Hypothekarbank Lenzburg to confirm the e-banking login.
Download the HypiBanking app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you have not already installed it. Check if you have the latest version. Instructions on how to activate mobile banking can be found here: https://www.hbl.ch/en/e-banking/information-on-e-banking/mobile-banking/
Note: The HypiBanking app only supports QR bills. The red and orange payment slips cannot be sent to the app.
Submit and pay the first invoice
1. You are starting in the ePost app.
2. Clicking the "Pay now" button on an invoice will take you to the "Add bank account" option. There you can select "Hypothekarbank Lenzburg".
3. If you have not yet installed the HypiBanking app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store starting from here and do this now. If you have already installed the HypiBanking app on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate Hypothekarbank Lenzburg as a payment method.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right to send the invoice to Hypothekarbank Lenzburg.
5. You will now automatically switch to the HypiBanking app. There you log in and can check the payment details. For example, check that the correct debit account is selected. Click on "Send" to complete the payment process.
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Transmit and pay further invoices
- You can send an invoice to the HypiBanking app using the "Send invoice to HBL" function in the ePost app.
- You will now automatically switch to the HypiBanking app and can check the transmitted payment data there.
- Click on "Send" to complete the payment process.
- To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.