Setting up the connection
Invoices can be easily transferred from the ePost app to the Raiffeisen E-Banking mobile banking app. This does not require any configuration or installation. Just make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile.
Download the Raiffeisen E-Banking mobile banking app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you have not already installed it. Check if you have the latest version.
Submit and pay the first invoice
1. You are starting in the ePost app.
2. Clicking the "Pay now" button on an invoice will take you to the "Add bank account" option. There you can select "«Raiffeisen bank».
3. If you have not yet installed the Raiffeisen E-Banking mobile app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store starting from here and do this now. If you have already installed the Raiffeisen E-Banking mobile app on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate Raiffeisen E-Baking as a payment method.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right to send the invoice to Raiffeisen E-Banking.
5. You will now automatically switch to the Raiffeisen E-Banking app. After logging in, you will see a summary of the QR bill. Click on the "Edit" button to pay the bill. Check that the correct debit account has been selected and that the details of the payment match the QR invoice. Click "Execute" to enter the payment in E-banking and execute it on the selected execution date.
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Transmit and pay further invoices
1. You can send an invoice to the Raiffeinse E-Banking mobile app using the "Send invoice to Raiffeisen E-Banking" function in the ePost app.
2. You will now automatically switch to the Raiffeisen E-Banking app and can check the transmitted payment data there.
3. With "Transfer" the payment process can be completed
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.