Setting up the connection
Invoices can be easily transferred from the ePost app to the BCV mobile app. This does not require any configuration or installation. Just make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile.
Download the BCV mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you have not already installed it. Check if you have the latest version.
Submit and pay the first invoice
1. You are starting in the ePost app.
2. Clicking the "Pay now" button on an invoice will take you to the "Add bank account" option. There you can select "«BCV».
3. If you have not yet installed the BCV mobile app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store starting from here and do this now. If you have already installed the BCV mobile app on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate BCV as a payment method.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right to send the invoice to BCV
5. You will now automatically switch to the BCV mobile app. Log in and check the payment data. For example, check whether the correct debit account has been selected. You can complete the payment process by clicking "Confirm".
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Transmit and pay further invoices
1. You can send an invoice to the BCV mobile app using the "Send invoice to BCV" function in the ePost app.
2. You will now automatically switch to the BCV mobile app and can check the transmitted payment data there.
3. With "Confirm" the payment process can be completed
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.