The following banks belong to the Clientis Service Platform: Caisse d'Epargne de Cossonay société coopérative, Sparkasse Sense, Caisse d'Epargne Courtelary SA, Ersparniskasse Affoltern im Emmental AG, Clientis Sparkasse Oftringen Genossenschaft, Clientis Bank im Thal AG, Bank Oberaargau AG (BIH / CBH), Clientis Bank Aareland AG (CKE), Clientis EB Entlebucher Bank AG, Sparcassa 1816 Genossenschaft, Ersparniskasse Schaffhausen, BS Bank Schaffhausen AG, Spar- und Leihkasse Thayngen AG, Leihkasse Stammheim AG, Zürcher Landbank AG, Clientis Bank Oberuzwil AG, Clientis Bank Toggenburg AG, Bank in Zuzwil AG, Clientis Bank Thur Genossenschaft, Biene Bank im Rheintal Genossenschaft, DC Bank Deposito-Cassa der Stadt Bern
Setting up the connection
Invoices can easily be transferred from the ePost app to the mobile banking app of the desired bank from the Clientis service platform. This does not require any configuration or installation. Just make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile.
Download the mobile banking app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you have not already installed it. Check if you have the latest version.
Submit and pay the first invoice
1. You are starting in the ePost app.
2. Clicking the "Pay now" button on an invoice will take you to the "Add bank account" option. There you can search for your bank and select the desired bank.
3. If you have not yet installed the mobile E-Banking app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store starting from here and do this now. If you have already installed the mobile E-Banking app on your mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate your Bank as a payment method.
The picture shows the Clientis Entlebucher Bank as an example; the process is the same for all banks.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right
to send the invoice to Raiffeisen E-Banking.
5. You will now automatically switch to your mobile banking app. After logging in, you can check the payment data. Check, for example, if the correct debit account has been selected. The payment process can be completed by clicking "Transfer".
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Transmit and pay further invoices
1. You can send an invoice to the Mobile Banking app using the function "Send invoice to bank" in the ePost app.
2. You will now automatically switch to your mobile banking app where you can check the payment data you have transferred.
3. With "Transfer" the payment process can be completed
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.