The following banks belong to the Finstar Open Platform: Hypothekarbank Lenzburg, Spar+Leihkasse Gürbetal (SLG)
Setting up the connection
Invoices can easily be transferred from the ePost app to the mobile banking app of the desired Finstar Open Platform bank. No configuration or installation is required. You just need to make sure that you have set up both apps on your mobile. In addition, you need the FinSign app to confirm the eBanking login.
Download the Mobile Banking app and the FinSign app from the Google Play Store or App Store if you don't already have them installed. Check that you have the latest version.
Transmit and pay your first invoice
1. start in the ePost app. 2. click the "Pay now" button.
2. click the "Pay now" button on an invoice to get to the "Add bank account" option. There you can select the appropriate bank.
3. If you have not yet installed the Mobile Banking app, you can go to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and do this now. If you have already installed the Mobile Banking App on this mobile device, then click on the "Next" button and you can activate the bank as a payment method.
The picture shows Hypothekarbank Lenzburg as an example, the process is the same for all banks.
4. Now you can click on the green tick at the bottom right to send the invoice to your bank.
Note iOS: If you are using an iPhone, you must select the app after clicking on the green tick. If the app does not appear in the list, you can find it under "More".
5. You will now automatically switch to the corresponding Mobile Banking App. There you log in and can check the payment data. Check, for example, whether the correct debit account has been selected. The payment process can be completed by clicking on "Send".
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.
Send and pay other bills
1. You can send a bill to the Mobile Banking app using the "Send bill to 'bank'" function in the ePost app. 2. You will now automatically switch to the Mobile Banking app and can check the transmitted payment data there.
3. The payment process is completed by clicking "Send".
4. To process another invoice or additional documents, open the ePost app again.