Setting Up the Connection Invoices can be easily transmitted from the ePost app to the YAPEAL app. There is no need for configuration or installation. It only needs to be ensured that you have both apps set up on your mobile device. Download the "YAPEAL App" from the Google Play Store or the App Store if you haven't installed it yet. Make sure you have the latest version. Transmitting and Paying the First Invoice
1. You start in the ePost app.
2. By clicking the "Pay Now" button on an invoice, you will be directed to the "Add Bank Account" option. There, you can search for "YAPEAL" and select the bank.
3. If you haven't installed the YAPEAL App yet, you can switch to the Google Play Store/App Store from here and do it now. If you already have the YAPEAL App installed on this mobile device, click on the "Next" button and activate YAPEAL as the payment method.
4. Now, you can click on the green checkmark at the bottom right to transmit the invoice to YAPEAL. iOS Note: If you're using an iPhone, after clicking on the green checkmark, you'll need to select the app. If the app doesn't appear in the displayed list, you can find it under "More."
5. You will automatically switch to the YAPEAL App. There, you'll log in and review the payment details. For example, ensure the correct debiting account is selected. You can complete the payment process with "Execute Payment."
6. To process another invoice or additional documents, reopen the ePost App.
Transmitting and Paying Additional Invoices
- Using the "Send Invoice to YAPEAL" function in the ePost App, you can transmit an invoice to the YAPEAL App.
- You will automatically switch to the YAPEAL App, where you can review the transmitted payment details.
- You can complete the payment process with "Execute Payment."
- To process another invoice or additional documents, reopen the ePost App.